The Best Compliment is a Referral to your Family or Friends for personal training
CHANGES AT THE STUDIO
o Only the owner is training in-studio since March 2020.
o Oasis Training is a 1200 sq foot private personal training and nutrition studio.
o One-on-one personal training, partner training and small group personal training up to max 5 clients.
o Private studio, by appointment only.
o No public attendance at studio nor are there drop-in or walk-ins.
o Service is up to 1 hour per client with time spaced between sessions for further cleaning and reducing contact with other people.
o Only holding a minimum amount of small group sessions (1-5 students only) since July 2020.
o Sessions are available outdoors (weather permitting) in our outdoor gym area we built during Covid-19 to allow for spacing and client safety.
o Boxing, cardio classes and anything that would not be conducive to social distancing has been cancelled until further notice.
o Clients attending the studio have been screened to ensure they are social-distancing and responsible outside of the gym. If I feel that someone is not social-distancing in their private life, they have traveled off the Coast or they have guests from outside of the Sunshine Coast, I have asked that they disclose this and attend on Zoom instead of the gym for 2 weeks or until further notice.
o I do not attend any events or socialize outside of training and wear a mask in all outings to grocery store or gas station. All of my clients are aware of my lifestyle and are comfortable with my social-distancing and Covid-19 respect for everyone.
o I know my clients very well and they have mostly been with me up to 5 years.
The studio has the following signage in every visible area.
- Please do not enter if another client is in the studio, wait outside until you are invited in.
- We love you, but we cannot hug you. Please stay 6ft from anyone in the studio.
- This area is sanitized.
- Please do not touch equipment other than what is provided to you.
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds.
o As of now, I am unable to accept new clients in the studio, only on Zoom.
o The small group personal training clients are the same people in each session.
o 1200 sq feet for 5 clients as a limit for >6ft spacing.
o Registration is at the beginning of the month and class days/times are the same each week for each person.
Guidelines for small group personal training attendance
- Masks to be worn at entrance and exit.
- Masks are provided at front door in case someone doesn’t have one.
- Instructor will wear mask whenever required.
- Also at the front door is a sign to say “Please wait outside for your appointment” (images attached).
- Sanitizer is at the front door as well.
- Floor area is marked to show stations where someone can work and they must stay in that space. (images attached).
- Stations are spaced apart from 6ft to 10ft apart or more.
- Any equipment needed will already be at the station to reduce touching anything outside of their assigned equipment on their station.
- Do not leave the mat / station area until the class has ended.
- Mini-garbage cans are provided at each station to minimize movement from station.
- We only use paper towels.
- Sanitizer, paper towels, garbage can and cleaner is provided at each station.
- All cardio equipment is off limits.
- Sessions do not include any intense cardio to reduce increased breathing.
- All activities are kept to the station and no sharing or working with a partner anymore.
- Students must wash hands at station before leaving.
- Students must wash their equipment and put paper towel in garbage provided at their station.
- No one enters the studio if there is someone else in the studio.
- Clients/students can only enter and exit one at a time to avoid contact.
- Sessions are no longer back-to-back to allow for further cleaning between sessions.
- Gym is vacuumed and cleaned between in-studio sessions.
- We request that people try to use their own bathroom before attending the studio, however a full bathroom with signs to wash hands is available.
- No towels are used, only disposable paper towels.
- Clients have their own mat, water.
- Water cooler no longer available.
- Gym gear is no longer stored in shared cupboard and is to be kept with the client at their station only.
- Clients wear a mask before entry to the studio and when exiting. They may remove mask while on their station only.
- Please do not stay and chat outside the studio.
I hope that we can stay open for business with your help and guidance.
Yours sincerely in health,