The Best Compliment is a Referral to your Family or Friends for personal training
CHANGES AT THE STUDIO
*** Current Restrictions have CHANGED. We will continue to offer Zoom however if you wish to attend the studio you are welcome to return. We will require 24 hours notice if you cancel in-studio because we are still limiting the amount of attendees due to the size of the studio.
o Please pre-book in-studio.
o Please bring indoor shoes.
o Please bring your own mat and water.
o Check the new Covid regulations about being fully vaccinated to attend non-essential activities Click here to review the latest information. I will not be asking for your passport but will trust that you understand and are up to date in your knowledge of restrictions and safety of your fellow workout partners.
o We now have full stations set up so we do not have to share equipment. Please return equipment to the spot you found it.
o Please do not enter the gym when a class is in session.
o Clients attending the studio will still be screened to ensure they are social-distancing and responsible outside of the gym.
o As of now, we are accepting new clients both online and in-studio while complying with regulations.
Online classes are wide open to new clients.
Guidelines for small group personal training attendance
- We will not enforce mask wearing but if you prefer to wear a mask that is okay. If you want to do cardio, I do not recommend wearing a mask to do so. I am happy to wear a mask and stay 6 ft away from you when training.
- Masks are provided at front door in case someone doesn’t have one.
- Instructor will wear mask whenever required.
- Also at the front door is a sign to say “Please wait outside for your appointment”
- Sanitizer is at the front door as well.
- Floor area is marked to show stations where someone can work and they must stay in that space. (images attached).
- Stations are spaced apart from 6ft to 10ft apart or more.
- Any equipment needed will already be at the station to reduce touching anything outside of their assigned equipment on their station.
- Mini-garbage cans are provided at each station to minimize movement from station.
- We only use paper towels.
- Sanitizer, paper towels, garbage can and cleaner is provided at each station.
- Students must wash their equipment and put paper towel in garbage provided at their station.
- No one enters the studio if there is someone else in the studio.
- Gym is vacuumed and cleaned between in-studio sessions.
- We request that people try to use their own bathroom before attending the studio, however a full bathroom with signs to wash hands is available.
- Gym gear is no longer stored in shared cupboard and is to be kept with the client at their station only.
I hope that we can stay open for business with your help and guidance.
Yours sincerely in health,
Colleen Preston, CanfitPro PTS, FIS
We offer Online and In-Studio Personal Training, Small Group Fitness, Weekend Getaway AirBnB for Fitness Enthusiasts.